· Developing and monitoring of staff’s payrolls.
· Calculation of Personal Income Tax, Social Security Board, Compensation and Benefits of the Employees
· Build network to find qualified passive candidates
· Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
· Identify staff vacancies and recruitment, interview and select applicants with management teams according to the respected departments.
· Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
· Analyses training needs to design employees’ development, language training and health and safety
· Prepare the annual training matrix
· Negotiate between the employee about employees’ conflict.
· Consult and counsel to the employees who are submitted to resign or have any problem with job and work place.
· Updating for the employee list and organization structure/operation.
· Motivate to the employee for providing advice, assistance and follow-up.
· Coordinating the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems,
· Updating Job Description for all positions within company according to the standard format for specific position.
· Monitor all employees for internal transfer within organization.
· Provide day-to-day Admin service to the office, including office facilities, car maintenance and management, mail management, conference room management, etc.,
· Responsible for license application, visa, ticket, hotel booking according to the company business trip standard.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
ü Must have the bachelor degree in any subject:
ü Must have HR management diploma or HR development diploma.
ü Must have 4 years’ experience in related field
ü Good command of English and Myanmar Languages
ü Able to use Microsoft Office, Internet and email.
ü Good communication Skills, Interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and Leadership Skill.
ü Ability to handle pressure
ü Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
ü Good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015