Below are the main responsibilities for the HR and Admin Manager but are not limited to
• Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program.
• Creating and revising job descriptions.
• Conducting annual salary surveys and reporting.
• Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget.
• Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program.
• Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
• Performing benefits administration.
• Maintaining affirmative action programs
• Recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
• Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
• Collecting, reviewing & analyzing the CVs and engaging the interviews.
• Maintaining department records and reports.
• Participating in administrative staff meetings.
• Conducting staffs developing plan.
• Based on business requirement visiting to government office and performing to do the government processes.
• Language: Burmese, English are mandatory. Chinese is a plus
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or above, Business Administration or related field.
• Min years of experience: 5+ years hands on experience in human resource management and administration
• Solid understanding of federal and state employment regulations
• Good communication skills, be proactive and responsive
• Working knowledge of administrative and HR procedures and business systems (such as HRMS, timekeeping, fixed asset management, etc.)
• Strong skills to use on excel, word, presentation and solid proficiency in other common office applications (such as, adobe, outlook, etc.)
• Good relationship with related government
• Working area: based on Monywa.