- Assist to HR Manager to require job functions.
- Conducting organization wide needs assessment and identifies skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Willingness to take initiative and enthusiasm in learning and gaining experience
- Supervise in all of Admin concerned area
- Dealing with respective government offices (eg., SSB) for employee benefits and tax.
- Income tax payment(2 time per year)
- Monthly staff’s attendance, leaves tracking, payroll & incentives, OT calculation .
- Facilitate events and management conference with employees (eg., Annual Party, Annual Trip, Birthday Party and other special occasions)
- Able to take direction and complete tasks required with accuracy in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate with Customers and staff in a professional and efficient manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills are essential for collaborating with others
- Must be highly organized and able to tackle multiple tasks
- knowledge and experience of database systems is highly desirable
- Must be Bilingual English/Burmese
- At least 1 to 2 Years experience in HR entry level function and office admin.
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow