- Plan and execute communication activities using the appropriate channels/ tools for the targeted audience.
- Present and communicate with impact and empathy through clarity in messages, and engaging audience through active listening and
- Develop positive working relationships with people through strong inter-personal skills.
- Establish credibility by gaining confidence of others through a demonstration of business and technical knowledge.
- Build trust (being a trusted advisor) through assisting key stakeholders in solving people related issues successfully.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Facilitate line managers to cascade key performance indicators and performance goals to employees aligned to business requirements
- Guide line managers in their understanding and usage of performance management policy, framework and process.
- Define learning & developing needs based on business and workforce capability needs.
- Facilitate the development of organizational policies that supports the performance management strategy
- Endorse refinements to performance management programs
- Identify training and development needs within business area and works with Talent Management to ensure availability of associate development is aligned to functional and organizational objectives
- Work together with data analytics team for the business and recommend types of data needed to measure and track performance, predict outcomes and contribute to the planning and decision-making process
- Derive relevant insights from analysis and recommend enhancements to the business' HR practices taking into consideration the business context and operating environment
- Keep abreast of local and global HR trends and developments to provide further benchmarking insights on data analysis outcomes
- Build and maintain business knowledge for assigned areas of responsibility, including organizational strategy, competitive strengths, industry dynamics, profit levels, KPI, customers, and competitors, as well as how the business’s focus fits into the overall business strategy
- Design and apply change management and organizational development strategies that influence and assist organizational change in support of business strategies
- Provide the strategic interface to management through the provision of high-quality guidance and support in developing and progressing people management solutions to achieve business objectives
- Contribute to define and execute the HRM strategy, policies and plans of the Bank
Deliver effective HR services
- Implement and operate various aspects of the HR operating model to deliver HR services as set out in service management framework and in accordance with HR polices
- Support HR transformation project to improve the effectiveness of HR service delivery and cost efficiency for the organization
- Adopt a service-oriented mindset and people-centricity in dealing with workforce and business stakeholders.
- Able to develop an in depth understanding of how business gets done at the organization level with strong working knowledge of
key business processes
- Align HR strategy with business priorities
- Provide a variety of services in support of the delivery of HR policies and processes, utilize knowledge of HR programs to assist managers and employees
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to manage and motivate large teams
- Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PPT, and Outlook)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong relationship skill
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent decision making and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication, Human Resource or related field is required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in human resources/people operations, professional development and training, or employee relations
- Good command of English and Myanmar Languages
- Strong business acumen knowledge
- Skillful in delivering results with minimal supervision and guidance;
- Good knowledge in labor laws and government policies
- Managing multifunctional teams across multiple locations and levels
- Team player with positive attitude
- Highly organized and detail oriented