· Manages the overall functions of Human Resources; recruitment & selection, staffing, compensation & benefit, learning & development, HRIS and employee relations/engagement.
· Responsible for Reviews, monitors, and verifies the accuracy and completeness of payroll transaction records and reports.
· Responsible for employee' benefit process by Financial or Non-Financial (such as , yearly salary increments, yearly bonus, other benefits, etc……)
· Provide professional suggestions for JD and JS development of all positions by coordinating with Line Managers
· Developing HR documentation & administration processes and procedures align with the organizational goals
· Manage and implement HR policies and procedures effectively
· Leading initiatives that will further strengthen the improvement of internal HR support function and its procedures;
· Any degree holder, (More preferred B.com/ BBA, Diploma in Human Resources Management)
· At least 5 years of working experience in HR role
· Age above 25 years old
· In-depth knowledge of overall HR function
· In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
· Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
· Skills in database management & record keeping