• Maintain and enhance organisation’s human resources.
• Develop and implement workplace policy, rules and regulations.
• Establish a recruitment program, employee benefits program based on budget.
• Develop and execute new employees orientation.
• Identify and assess future and current training needs for all departments and set a budget for training.
• Plan and execute the required training and evaluate training effectiveness (ROI).
• Monitoring compliance of labour laws.
• Conduct monthly payroll and manage compensation, debts and benefits.
• Conduct quarterly and yearly employee performance evaluation process and update performance records
• Assist and advice in conducting all human resource matter to senior management.
• Manage employee relations and receive employee’s feedback.
• Preparing and analysing all HR reports and overall management of staff in HR department.
• Any Bachelor’s Degree.
• Diploma in Human Resource Management.
• 3-5 years of experiences in HR field.
• Keep confidential and adhere to high HR professional standard.
• Good command of English Language.
• Able to communicate clearly. Negotiation and Counselling skills.
• Open minded with good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
• Great understanding and knowledge of Myanmar Labour Law.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).