· Knowledge of HR systems and databases
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
· In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
· Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practice
· Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
· Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
· Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
· Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
· Any graduated
· Must have HR diploma or HR certificate
· Proficient in using computer
· Able to speak English fluently to deal with foreigner
· Must work 8 years experience as a HR Manager
· Must have knowledge in HR policies and procedures