· Monitoring and implementing a recruiting plan.
· Improving to find qualified candidates and developing candidate’s pool
· Identify staff vacancies and recruitment, interview and select applicants with management teams according to the respected departments.
· Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
· Updating Job Description for all positions within company according to the standard format for specific position.
. Updating for the employee list and organization structure/operation
. Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
. Other job assign base on the team project and department operations.
Qualifications and experience:
· Must have a bachelor degree with HR management diploma or HR development diploma.
· Must have 5 years’ experience in related fields and have experience in HR Manager Position.
· Good command of English and Myanmar Languages
· Able to use Microsoft Office, Internet and email.
· Good communication Skills, Interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and Leadership Skill. Ability to handle pressure
· Excellent organizational and multitasking skills