Role Title – HR Manager - Recruitment
Location – Myanmar
About KT Group
The KT Group is a private, family-owned and operated diversified business enterprise which was established in the 1950’s. We have grown into a modern Myanmar company that embraces the opportunities for growth but also remembers our deep history and holds a respect for the country and her people.
To be a world-class organisation nurturing and encouraging the talents of our people who enable us to grow a thriving business committed to building a modern and transparent Myanmar.
We are looking for a top-class recruiter to help bring talent in to our Logistics business in Myanmar. You will partner closely with KT Group’s logistics leadership team and HR team to manage the recruitment of talent in to the logistics business in Myanmar. You will help oversee the recruitment process in order to attract and retain the very best talent whilst ensuring a best in class candidate experience.
Scope of Position:
· This a full 360-degree recruiting role from role creation through to onboarding
· Working with hiring managers to correctly define and post open roles.
· Sourcing top candidates using an array of tools including local advertising, social media, employee referrals and headhunting.
· Running assessments to help identify technical and personality strengths.
· Managing the offer process with all candidates and ensuring all open roles are closed in accordance with recruitment standard operating procedures.
· Managing reference checks and onboarding of new employees.
· Building and maintaining a pool of candidates for future opportunities within KT Group.
· Managing a fair and transparent hiring process at all times.
· Ensure compliance with labour law and company policy
· Modelling our core values of Humility, Commitment, Integrity, Innovation and Sustainability.
· Bachelors / MBA / Diploma in Human Resources Management holder would be preferable.
· Minimum 5 years related experience in a recruitment role either from an agency or internal.
· Logistics sector experience would be an advantage but not a requirement.
· Possess can-do attitude and strong customer orientation awareness to provide world-class recruiting service for our internal stakeholders.
· Proactively seeks for feedback and ensure the consistency to reach our final goal - hire the right people in.
· Strong knowledge in Myanmar Labour law.
· Strong analytical skill, excellent communication, interpersonal skills with ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels staff.
· Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficiency in MS Office.