Position : HR Manager
Report To : General Manager
Location/Branch : Yangon
Department : HR
Ø Recruitment, Onboarding, and Talent Retention
· Developing/Updating the Talent Management Recruitment strategies, policies, and processes (incl. Induction, exit interview) in liaison with other function and maintaining smooth onboarding process
· Training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
· Conducting performance and wage reviews.
· Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
· Working on Annual KPIs and Appraisal of Employees
· Lead company compliance with all existing Governmental and Labor legal and government
· reporting requirements including any related to Myanmar ‘s Act.
· People management- Monitoring staff attendance and managing, looking after the health, safety,
· and welfare of all employees
· Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
· Building a team of HR and manage Office Admin Executive
Ø Team Engagement
· Arranging Annual Kick off Meeting
· Working on Employee Opinion Survey / Annual employee surveys
· Uniform management (giving to new and taking back from leaving staff)
· Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
· Creating clear and concise reports.
· Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
Ø Regional Engagements
• Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
• Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
• Coordination with Regional HR, and lead regional HR projects for Myanmar
• Maintaining Employee Data in eZHR
· Any Graduate or preferable in bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business Management and Administration
· Minimum 4 years of experience in HR Management field
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
· Experience in educating and coaching staff
· Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations
· Attention to detail and problem-solving and negotiation skills
· Proficiency in using Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Good command of English both speaking and written communication