- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practice
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Any graduated
- Must have HR diploma or HR certificate
- Proficient in using computer
- Able to speak English fluently to deal with foreigner
- Must have
at least 8 years experience in HR field
- Must work 8 years experience as a HR Manager
- Must have knowledge in HR policies and procedures