HR officer (T&D)
• Conduct orientation sessions for new staff to all employees.
• Inviting and arranging training while coordination with external trainers and training programs.
• Assist to produce training materials for in-house courses
• Assist and keep employee data with filing system.
• Assist to KPI and employee performance appraisal process.• Responsible to assist for the updated curriculum, training courses, and training materials.
• Assist to conducting surveys required for the organization
• Delivering the training of individuals or groups of employees
• Ensuring employees receive statutory required training within the organization
• Assist to other job tasks in HR department according to the situational need of urgency and priority
- Any graduate. Holder to HR diploma- at least 2 years experience in training fields.
- can use Microsoft word /Excel/ Power Point
- Presentation skill, Interpersonal skill. Leadership skill. Negotiation skill.
- Management skill, Communication skill and English Skill (report writing and presentation)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in Myanmar (advance level) and English (advance level) with proven ability to modify communication style and approach based on the audience.
- Integrity and ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong MS Office skills (particularly Word and PowerPoint).
- Approachable and personable nature with the ability to collaborate effectively within and outside the organization.