- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like employee turnover rates
- Administer employee compensation and benefit programs.
- Acts as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Prepare calculation and payment for salary, bonus and incentives etc.
- Prepare Personal Income Tax payment & Social Security Contribution
- Responsible for annual budget
- Responsible for collecting and preparing documents for internal and external auditing
- Calculate monthly payroll process including collecting and verifying timekeeping information and processing payroll
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist or HR Payroll specialist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel; HRIS systems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field