To understand and support the Head of Learning and Development department in the effective delivery of L&D strategy. The candidate will identify collect information and data, deliver training in time, design and create training notes, update the training notes. Responsible for conducting training and set clear point of evaluation.
- To be able to aware of training expense, reduce the shrinkage of expense, check and use within budget and report to superior.
- To be able to well understanding of training objectives, manage, check and implement the training
- To be able to prepare training notes and men-power for training depends on Learning and Development’s needs, and follow the guide line and instruction of Head of Learning and Development.
- To support for the implementation of other job function timely and collect the necessary data and manage properly.
- Qualification & Experience:
- BBA, MBA or other relevant degree holder (Prefer HR field)
- Experienced in design and delivery of training
- Excellent training skill
- Excellent personal and time management skills
- Able to work with team
- Ability to demonstrate experience in developing and evaluating training programs
- English 4 skills