- Responsible to coordinate and audit of the company HSE systems in accordance with the corporate guidelines, reporting directly to HSE Section Manager.
- Assist in administration the occupational health and safety programs of the company.
- Responsible for accident prevention activities to all levels of workforce.
- Conduct the required Safety Training Courses and Toolbox talk
- To perform daily work site inspection to record UA/UC in the areas of practice/acts/equipment/ and potential hazards, and monthly safety audit and inspection.
- Emphasize in high risk and enforce the usage of personal protective equipment.
- Assist in safety promotions programs
- Provide the UA/UC data to produce weekly/monthly/ and annually report and perform all the HSE duties assigned by section manager.
- Perform other work related duties as required and assigned.
- Any graduated
- Minimum 2 years related experience in Safety field
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA) and procedures. Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices. Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety. Outstanding organizational skills.