DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain employment records, ensuring that they are monitored and maintained according to
internal schedules and policies, and all required documents are in order. Check/note any update in
records as needed on both master file records and per individual requests.
• Record the General Index Register (GIR) number of all staff by working closely with HR officers and
the tax office.
• Make sure to update the employment master sheet, and record the contact information of staff,
leave balance, bank information, and any other HR records.
• Keep and update staff leave records systematically, and share the individuals’ records as necessary
• Ensure staff contact information is updated at all times to make it accessible to all staff.
• Create a draft of monthly staff statistics, including newcomers, resignations, promotions, and unpaid
leave-takings to the HR manager.
• Participate in the preparation of audit requested HR-related documents whenever required
• Support with recruitment processes by posting job advertisements on the respective websites and
any other tasks as necessary.
• Lead the recruitment process in some vacancies when required.
• Support Staff induction by scheduling and arranging logistics and creating newcomer packages
• Provide new staff with required information and materials; a staff ID card and number, new email
address, and so on.
• Support the HR team in seeking ways to simplify tasks to make it easier for the department and staff
to manage HR processes through automation or customisation of forms.
• Take responsibility for initiating and facilitating HR software companies.
• Assist in communication with the regional income tax office if necessary.
• Perform additional tasks to meet the programmatic requirements.
• Bachelor degree in any field of study
• At least TWO years of work experience in the related area
• A formal learning experience in Human Resource Management would be an added advantage
• Written and spoken English is needed to complete tasks
• Computer literacy specifically in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power-point, Outlook, Access)
• High level of neutrality
• Be absolutely respectful to all confidential issue regarding employees’ information or any information
concerned with programme or issues discussed in the office
• Personal integrity, Honesty, and positive thinking
• Good analytical skills with the capability to focus on details
• Ability to think creatively to solve problems effectively and efficiently
• Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines, and intense pressure
to produce the required quality work plan
• Ability to prioritize and manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced work environment, and
demonstrate flexibility, and integrity