Vantage Tower is a dynamic, flexible office building developed by Myint & Associates Construction Company Limited (Vantage Tower) and consisting of sixteen floors of prime commercial space, benefiting from two penthouse suites, multiple high end food courts, coffee shops and a six story car park with two basement levels. M&AC (Vantage Tower) is seeking applications from dynamic and highly and motivated candidate.
To develop policies, practices and procedures to ensure the company is staffed with qualified personnel, working effectively to support the achievement of Corporate Goals. Puts in place the necessary arrangements and provides direction and oversight to ensure the policies and procedures are followed by all team members. Assist in the implementation of HR programs designed to create a positive working environment, a high performance workforce and organization with a “Learning Culture”.
Compensation & Benefit
· Performing as an integral part of the Building Management Office HR Department
· Working closely with Finance Team for payroll preparation
· Looking after the employees best interests, comply with GoCs rewards benefit policies, involve in all the administration for those.
· Understanding of Local Labour Laws and Disciplinary Procedures
· Make sure 100 % comply with Government Labour Law in terms of SSB payment, Employment Contract, Registration in Labour Office etc.
· Responsible all the updating information with SSB & Labour Office as and when needed
Group of Companies Policies
· Providing counselling on policies and procedures
· Manage in initiating, developing, reviewing, updating and amendment of HRD related policy, procedures and practices
· Make sure all the employees are aware of GoCs polices by Admin & HR Orientation Program
· Working closely with GoCs HR Community to follow up updating policies
Performance Management Process
· Well understanding about Corporate Goals and driving PMP
· Continuously support to all the Line Managers on the implementation of PMP to ensure the integrity of the process for Team Goal Achievement
· Identifying high performing / improvement needs in particularly
· Work for HRD related targets in HR milestone and timeline set annually
· Being actively involved in recruitment by recruitment needs approval to process entire recruitment procedures.
· Develop JD for vacant positions according to Line Manager advice
· Liaise with recruitment agency for posting job at portal
· Phone - checking candidate’s skills prior personal interview appointment to make effective time management
· Manage pre-employment checks for short-listed candidates to make job offer
Training & Development
· Act as a focal person for Learning & Development function and activities, work closely with respective line management / department to maintain a Learning & Development environment
· Act as a trainer of HR related trainings for HRD policy, initiate awareness raising presentation and workshops by HR Department and contribute self-knowledge sharing program to all employees based on relevancy whereby supporting the Corporate Goal of Workforce Improvement and Skills Enhancement.
· Coordinate, assist and facilitate Learning & Development related events for other departments. Ensure in trainings to comply with procedures and policies and practices in place
· Cascade employee development related information within department and business units.
Periodically, the employee may be expected to perform assigned duties and tasks not covered in this Job Description as well as provide support to other units and departments, when necessary.
Minimum Required Knowledge & Experience
Education / Experience
· Bachelor degree in Human Resources, or Any University Degree plus post-graduate or professional qualification in Human Resources.
· Minimum (5) years’ experience in HR related field, preferable multinational company practice
· Well knowledge and experience of general Human Resource practices to support a team of individuals
· Fluent in English and Myanmar with a strong ability to clearly communicate back and forth in both languages
· Attention to detail and ability to cope with multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
· Possess a high level of integrity, initiative, drive and commitment with a sense of urgency
· Highly developed leadership skills, particularly related to communication, interpersonal skills, influencing, decision making.
· Intermediate level of using Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email)