- Overseeing Human Resources Activities and Policies for Company and monitoring key HR metric,
- Handling payroll information and updating payroll records,
- Maintaining employee benefits by protecting payroll operations as a confidential information,
- Preparing reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages,
- Consulting to Top Management Level concerned with employee affairs,
- Recruiting the suitable candidates for Company Vacancies,
- Performing other assigned HR duties by Top Management.
- Any graduated with HR Diploma Holder,
- At least 4 years experience in HR field,
- Over 30 years old is preferred,
- Have an excellent written and verbal communication ( English, Myanmar),
- Possess an understanding of best practice in employee relation,
- Be good in organizational skill, interpersonal skill & social communication,
- Understand HR affairs operational and time management,
- Can work under pressure and deadline, etc.