Submission of sample of work:
• The service provider is expected to submit sample of the work demonstrating the approach for
all the features (subtitles, images and narration)
• It is expected the service provider to have fluent English/Burmese,
• Sample videos will use a narrator who has very clear, well-spoken Burmese to demonstrate the
quality of all future recordings
• HI will provide high definition logos and any other visibility supplies required by donors
• Approval of concept will be required from HI before the production can commence.
c) Production: First draft of all deliverables
• Series of book will include sequences as per story provided.
• Creation and Insertion of subtitles.
• Preparation of final subtitles and Voice Over recordings.
• Delivery of final draft version to HI for review/feedback
d) Finalize product
• Review any suggested changes to subtitles, audio, visual elements to be notified at least within
one week before dissemination of final product.
• Validated for technical quality by HI as per TOR
• Compression of all final versions to mp3 audio files, mp4 format to be playable on all platforms.
e) Final submission
• Submit final accessible animated videos
• 6 - High quality children’s books ‘read-aloud’ style videos design includes accessible and child
friendly features (including sign language interpretation, captioning in key messages, childfriendly narration that is clear and easy to understand, animated images)
• all final versions to mp3 audio files, mp4 format to be playable on all platforms.