1) Management of IL Team in Branches and Regions
- Lead and supervise IL Team in Branches in respective Region to have growth and quality of business with specific targets for IL.
- Assist to set the targets for IL in Branches, together with DILM.
- Monitor and supervise IL Team in Branches to achieve targets of IL activities with quality.
- Assist DILM to set organizational performance targets regarding IL.
- Assess and monitor to ensure IL products meet demand, stay competitive and are effectively rolled-out in the region.
- Maintain a high standard of discipline and teamwork in the IL Team, and take necessary actions to ensure that all staff in the IL Team are performing according - and even over – expectations.
- Develop annual plans and budgets for the IL Team in the Region, and supervise to achieve annual targets in him/her Region.
- Ensure that a strong corporate culture to promote cooperation with Branches and other Departments, efficiency, service quality, and high ethical standards in the delivery of financial services is implemented.
- Lead IL Teams in Region to have disbursement planning and support to achieve to increase outstanding loan portfolio.
- Manage staff recruitment for suitable candidate, promoting for qualify internal staff, and transfer in the regions by instructions of DILM.
- Accompany loan officers, IL supervisors and credit analyst to directly supervise in the field sales, promotion, evaluation and recovery activities.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Regional Manager, Branch Managers and GL teams to get efficient implementation in the Region.
- Organize and act as chairperson of credit committees at his/her level and approve loans.
2) Credit Portfolio Management
- Monitor if IL policies, norms and procedures are accurately applied across all levels; provide an adequate level of control to ensure that the entire IL process is working according to procedures for assign Region.
- Analyze what factors are affecting IL delinquency rates at the level of the branches and regions and develop recovery strategies by assisting DILM.
- Take feedbacks and report to Operation Manager to update IL Manual twice per year, and to perform periodic updates of Orders, based on the requirements of the IL business.
- Perform analysis on key performance indicators and write reports for the DILM.
- Lead the team to solve the problems in the field level regarding customers.
- Assist Training Team to develop IL training modules, and provide training to staff in Region as necessary.
- Involve in discussions in workshops, meetings and trainings in the Operations Department.
- Coordinate and supervise the training of branch personnel.
4) Budget ,Planning and Expansion
- Assist to DILM for budget, planning and expansion plan for IL activities.
- Assist DILM in developing sales strategy in order to increase the number of clients, maximize sales, and keep current clients.
- Collaborate with Deputy IL manager and expansion team in researching different Branches in the Region.
• A Bachelor Degree is required. Degree in economics, finance, banking, mathematics is a plus.
• At least 5 years working experience in Microfinance and financial sector.
• At least 2 years experience in managing branches/regions.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent computer and Microsoft Office (word, excel and PowerPoint) skills
• Commitment to work as a team member at team.
• Good communication, coordination, monitoring and planning skills
• Ability to communicate in English and local language highly desirable
• Excellent budgeting, financial, supervision, planning and monitoring skills required
• Must be able to work independently and make decisions
• Understanding of geographic area desirable
• Ability to travel throughout Myanmar and willingly to take responsible in any region of Dawn as necessary