Programme Information Management System
- To accurately enter data captured in the established Information Management Systema and provide data and information in response to requests from internal and external parties on a timely manner with the approval of Senior Project Coordinator/FOM.
- Under the overall guidance of the programme team conduct initial data analysis for proper monitoring and update of Project Indicator Tracking Table (ITT) and overallreporting of activities indicators against set targets
- To conduct regular data quality checks to ensure information collected as part of documentation and monitoring is accurate, reliable, complete, precise, timely and has high integrity.
- Assist Programme team in tracking and updating feedback and complaints database
- Under the support of Management Information System Manager, ensure all necessary information is collected and properly recorded in the agreed Information Management System
- Compile the monthly reports and consolidate into the Information Management System and produce overall combined report with technical support from MEAL Officer on a monthly basis to the Programme Manager and Deputy Program Manager
- Perform data quality checks and data screening and undertake validation of the reports with source documents on a regular basis
- Ensure filing , documenting and maintaining both soft and hard copies of all monitoring forms and data
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection of both paper and electronic data at all stages of data management and that child protection protocols are observed. This includes informed consent of use of data and privacy.
- Assist MEAL Officer in data verification processes to ensure data quality and producing monthly reports
- Undertake regular fieldvisits to programme areas to learn programme services for improving the quality of data with approval from supervisor.
Accountability: FRM information management
- Ensure programme team have standard FRM forms/tools for documenting complaints and feedback on an ongoing basis during project implementation.
- Enter filled FRM forms data for category all types of complaints in the FRM database and share with accountability focal point person on a monthly basis
- Timely reporting of any complaints and feedback provided by project beneficiaires or community members on breaches to SCI Child Safeguarding Policy
- Actively seek complaints and feedback that may rise from incentive workers and beneficiaries at towship level - including through informal and focus group discussions or by any other means.
- In collaboration with MEAL Officer and accountability focal point person, maintain complaints and feedback database of category all types of complaints, for the project for project area, including tracking progress against actions identified
- Work with program team to ensure information relating to Save the Children and our activities is shared widely within communities in which we are working and provide for their participation and feedback in line with relevant guidelines and framework
- Bachelor's Degree in Social / Development Sciences, Information Technology or other related subject EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Excellent personal organisational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Willingness to travel and work in difficult environment according to travel requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation developing effective working relationships to deliver outstanding results for children.
- Willingness and capability to comply with all relevant Save the Children policies and procedures with respect to health and safety, security, equal opportunities and other relevant policies, including the Child Safeguarding Policy
- Understanding on Local context and Local Language are preferable.
- Solid understanding and experience of working with Spread Sheets (MS-Excel) and relational databases (MS-Access).
- Professional working experience with international organizations preferable
- Proven team working ability
- Good communication skills
- Excellent on Computer proficiency
- Ability to live and travel in remote locations, and ability to speak local language
- Interest & willingness to learn from community
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children's aims, values and principles