Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and Implement yearly audit plan for assigned region. Accountable for the development and coordination of the MFI’s internal auditing activities.
- Development and implement internal auditing policies, procedures and program
- Review of accounting procedures
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operation and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Supervise conduct and report on the testing and adequacy of the MFI’s internal controls over financial reporting.
- Supervise conduct independent audits of MFI operation transaction records, activities and prepare varied analyses of the departments and branches for management
- Investigate and determine causes of irregulations and errors
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the MD or Audit and internal control matters
- Management subordinate employees in the Auditing Department
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performances, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing and complaints and resolving problems. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the MFI’s policies and applicable laws.
- Must have 3-5 years of audit manager experience in Microfinance (or) Banking
- Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential)
- To develop and implement yearly audit plan, auditing policies, procedures and program
- Review of
Management subordinate employees in the Auditing Department
- Can communicate in English
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Open to Myanmar national only