Internal Audit Manager
- Review the effectiveness and efficiency of the Internal Control System and implement corrective action.
- Plan and monitor regular factory and any assets and area of company visit schedule of an audit team and report to top management.
- Prepare audit plan weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis for the company.
- Report to top Management and follow up audit findings and recommendations (if required).
- Invoice checking any verifying the figures
- Insurance and sales commission bill checking
- Pro-forma invoice (PI) checking
- Proceed all kind of credit, cash and adjustment bill
- Purchase rate analysis with the procurement department
- Approval of material purchase requisition through database and Construction material requisition approval from top Management
- Any other task assigned by the head of internal audit
- The candidate should have knowledge of IFRS and IAS.
- The candidate should have Senior Auditor's experience more than 5 years.
- The candidate should have knowledge on Government Tax and Laws.
- The candidate should have the ability to conduct an analytical review of financial statements.
- The candidate should be familiar with internal control requirements at different environments and record-keeping.
- The candidate is a committed auditor with the ability to generate and implement effective auditing procedures and also to evaluate accounting systems for efficiency.
- The candidate has a successful track record of checking and implementing different internal control procedures.