Accountable for the development and coordination of internal plan and activities of assigned area
Implement internal auditing policies, procedures and ensure compliance respective SOP.
Ensure financial statement and explicitly loan in MIS information and bear accountability by checking through documents, books, acknowledgements and authorized approval.
Verify and Evaluate the internal controls within the system
Verify and assess that appropriate controls or measures are implemented and practiced by the audited body
Verify on assets and liabilities
Check budget allocation and expenditures
Check proper documentation and track flow of funds and transactions to different accounts and ledgers as per standardized chart of account
Check of loopholes and prevent for risks
Supervise, conduct, report and adequacy of internal controls over financial report.
Conduct selective and random sampling on borrowers in audit visits to the field to ascertain that the documentation done and the actual operational performances carried out are in agreement
Investigate and search for fundamental reason of irregularities and errors.
Prepare the strong and constructive periodical written report on the results of the audit, expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal controls and the extent of compliance.
Surprises check compliance with applicable manuals, rules & regulations.
Conduct audit debriefing meetings with audited branches and region office with supervision of Internal Audit & Compliance Manager
Perform post-audit follow up to ensure that appropriate action is taken on reported audit findings
Adhere to unbiased and impartial attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent with LCCI (Level III) passed
- At least three years of internal, external audit/accounting experience.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
Required competencies –
- Skilled in MS word and Excel
- Excellent skill in spoken and written English
- Innovative and perseverance
- Sociable, collaborative but unbiased and impartial attitude in duty
- Able to serve long working hours if required
- Able to work in remote areas with the locals
- Must be able to travel 50-75% of the time.
- Age below 35 years