• Standardization of IT equipment and software in accordance with Technology point, market trend and
• Setting up a centralized management network/server system with proper power management, user account
controls, backup system and fault-tolerance, remote-management and secondary backup system.
• Implementing the proper Backup system in all offices as along with Microsoft Environment and Cloud-based
• Liaise with suppliers for Licensed software and IT equipment when it is needed to be purchased out of
Standardization list and DRC IT framework agreement.
• Setting up an IT infrastructure which meets the requirements of ERP system and with the compliance with
Operation Handbook guidelines on IT.
• Upgrade maintain and monitoring of the Network systems of the offices and dealing with Internet Service
Providers for the connectivity issues and other factors.
• Basic IT knowledge sharing to staff by giving inductions to staffs when major set up is changed and by
implementing and providing the mini user guidebook for staff. Training and capacity building for staffs.
• Coordination with Supply Chain staffs for the IT equipment as in purchasing, maintaining, assets and
inventory. Checking and summarizing the condition of Laptops and other equipment in accordance with
depreciation time limit. Perform physical and ground check for assets and inventory.
• Recording the software license keys such as Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office and other applications.
• Frequent visits to field offices and support with IT related matters.
• Coordination with managerial staffs and IT focal persons in field office for IT related matters.
• Handling, updating, backup and trouble-shooting the Email domain.
• Manage IT staffs by recruiting and along with Technical factors also.
• Dealing with Network providers for the internet usage in residences.
• Develop the ICT Orientation based upon Global DRC operational handbook and localizing and conduct
inductions for DRC staff members.
• Handling CCTV system, implementing the proper power system for office.
• Implementing PABX system for office and maintain.
• Liaising with HQ IT team for Dynamics related matters as in Microsoft Products, IT equipment and with IT
infrastructure related matters.
• Helpdesk to local office and Remote helpdesk to field offices.
• Ensuring internet usage bills for DRC offices by preparing, coordinating with field office staff and Finance
• Liaising with External Stakeholders for Database systems.
* Any other duties relating to the nature of the job as requested by the Manager.
Experience and technical competencies: (include years of experience)
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in similar role.
• Diploma or professional degree in information technology, computer systems, or a related field
• (I)NGO experience is preferred.
• Excellent skill in IT
• Advanced English proficiency
• Fluency in local language