- Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices.
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions.
- Install, configure and test and maintain Operating systems, application software and System management tools, software supporting.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies
- Participate in the design of information and operational support system.
Experience & Educational
- B.C. Sc or Any Degree with IT related Diploma or Certificates with strong IT knowledge
- At least 3 to 4 years experienced in related field.
- Should be an individual with great passion for technology and analytical mindset will be essential.
- Proven experience as network technician or systems engineer or relevant position.
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must can communicate with English.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, Windows/Linux and common applications and hardware engineering.