· Responsible for all Jetty and Tank Farm activities by leading and directing the Jetty and Tank Farm Team.
· Supervise the implementation of operational procedures to deliver safe, reliable operations and comply with company regulations.
· Co-ordinate with CCR to ensure all the clients’ requirements and instructions are carried out according to terminal operating procedures and parameters.
· Continually inspect operations for abnormal circumstances at the tank farm and jetty area and timely report any malfunction of equipment.
· Ensure proper housekeeping of responsible area.
· Co-ordinate the commissioning and decommissioning of the terminal facilities.
· Execute the operating instructions by the Improvement Supervisor or Senior Operations Supervisor.
· To take over any roles in the Jetty and Tank Farm as and when necessary.
· Take necessary and appropriate actions to resolve operational issues.
· To carry out the investigation and inform the relevant department heads on high discrepancies for all loading and unloading operations.
· Ensure operational records are documented and correctly filled in and filed by Jetty and Tank Farm Team.
· Plan and work out the manpower roster and arrange replacement as needed.
· Develop and train all Jetty and Tank Farm personnel by positively reinforcing performance and giving encouraging coaching as needed to promote safety and work proficiency.
· Bachelor Degree preferable petroleum or mechanical engineering.
· At least 5 years' capacity as a Jetty and Tank Farm Supervisor (or equivalent) in the Oil Terminal Industry or 7 years’ experience as Jetty and Tank Farm Assistant Supervisor.
· Experience in tank farm and jetty operations, including ullaging of barge and vessel, establishing loaded or unloaded figures.
· Knowledge of custody transfer weights, measures and associated devices such as liquid flow meters, tank calibration, and other related volume measurement, etc.
· Must have strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple assignments, be versatile and able to handle multiple priorities and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure.
· Able to communicate effectively in English.
· Knowledge of applicable codes, regulations and standards, such as OSHA and process safety related.