Roles and Responsibilities
- Technical and design for electrical systems for waste water treatment process.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks preferable for PLC & Control system.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- B.E/ B.Tech (Electrical Power)
- AutoCAD 2D, 3D
- Revit MEP
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in electrical control system operation & maintenance.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electrical engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation.
- Ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Identification & Solving Skills
- Should be able to travel independent