· Supervise the sales operation of counters.
· Analyze field reports and prepare sales documents/reports.
· Supervise field sales force.
· Analyze competitor pricing proposals and sales strategies.
· Implement strategies to sell products.
· New product availability in time.
· Weekend promotion (roadshow)
· To meet key people at outlets.
· To control F.O.C. usage.
· To check the Weekly Report to monitor the stock status at the counter.
· To check stock to monitor for BAs’ order booking as well as warehouse stock status.
· To pay regular visit outlets for the correct product merchandising.
· Ensure the delivery of products to counters on time.
· Plan and schedule visits to points of sales to promote products and services.
· Control of premiums and advertising materials.
· Oversees the daily activities relating to a specific distribution center area or function.
· Responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing on time.
· Supervise the order picking and ensure all orders are picked accurately.
· Other duties assign by Manager
· Candidate must possess at last Degree, any filed
· Preferably 2-3 years, experienced specializing in sales account executive or equivalent
· Must be knowledgeable on relevant products, sales and stocks control
· Must be able to use Microsoft Excel