Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible to perform minor troubleshooting on production maker and packer issues. Ensure machine is cleaned daily as per cleaning checklist and deep cleaning is carried out upon complete of production order.
- Responsible to follow the brand change procedures and ensure all the correct materials are used at the machine according to the product specification.
- Responsible to operate machine in high efficiency and deliver finish goods in good quality, low reject and low cost.
- Responsible for KPI related to EHS, manufacturing and quality. Example of the KPI are, beetle count, quality rating, reject ratio, technical efficiency and etc.
- Assist on new equipment set up and equipment re-layout and relocation when required. Assist on preventive maintenance, improvement program and IICI program.
- Assists in the implementation of EHS related projects/activities related to machine and equipment by ensuring required works are being performed according to JTI standards, specifications and meeting local regulation and requirements.
- Budget Control: Plan, control and manage departmental budget to be in line with plan agreed during ASP period to avoid over and/or under spending's.
- Energy Saving and EHS: Focus on energy saving opportunity and maintain zero LTI & RI in department by cascading all relevant communications, programs and initiatives from factory Engineering and EHS. Contribute to minimize waste in daily job to safe environment. Participate in tasks /projects/programs and audits associated with ISO, FM Global and other programs including CP, 5S3R initiatives carried out by local and global authorities.
Education : Degree or its equivalent
Work Experience : Preferably executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical or Electrical Power.
Language Skills : Proficiency in Burmese & English.
Functional Skills : Make Pack machine operation, IICI (beetle infestation), EHS, 5S3R,