Main areas of responsibility:
- Responsible to perform minor troubleshooting on production maker or packer issues with less supervision. Ensure machine is cleaned daily as per cleaning checklist and deep cleaning is carried out upon complete of production order. Responsible to follow the brand change procedures and ensure all the accurate materials are used at the machine according to the product specification.
- Responsible to operate machine in set efficiency and deliver finish goods in good quality, low reject and low cost.Reponsible to perform regular quality checking procedures provided as per Quality Department.Responsible to fulfill yearly set KPIs related to EEHS, Manufacturing, Production, Engineering and Quality. Example of the KPIs are - OEE, beetle count, quality rating, reject ratio, technical efficiency and Zero Out of Stock, etc.
- Responsible to perform production shut-down procedures and start up procedures by strictly following provided procedures (Check-list). Responsible to record all the downtime of the machines inclusive of micro-downtime and register them in the GSCA machinery Downtime Entry with less than 5% of missing micro downtime. Responsible to record all the waste procured within the shift and of the machines inclusive of micro-downtime and register them in the GSCA machinery Reject Entry accurately.
- Assists in the implementation of EHS related projects/activities related to machine and equipment by ensuring required works are being performed according to JTI standards, specifications and meeting local regulation and requirements.Assist in IICI deep cleaning activities, maintenance activities and 5S3R activities in the plant.
- Budget Control: Plan, control and manage departmental budget to be in line with plan agreed during ASP period to avoid over and/or under spending.
- Energy Saving and EHS: Focus on energy saving opportunity and maintain zero LTI & RI in department by cascading all relevant communications, programs and initiatives from factory Engineering and EHS. Contribute to minimize waste in daily job to safe environment. Participate in tasks /projects/programs and audits associated with ISO, FM Global and other programs including CP, 5S3R initiatives carried out by local and global authorities.
- Other: Manage various tasks and projects (global and local) as they arise and upon manager’s and/or cross functional departments request.
Education : Degree or its equivalent in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
Work Experience : Minimum 1 year working experience in Production with Semi-Auto Machinery.
Language Skill : Proficiency in Burmese & basic English if possible.
Functional Skill : Make Pack machine operation with set KPIs, IICI (beetle prevention and execution), EEHS, 5S3R.