The role of a Key Account Executive is:
- To assist the sales and growth efforts
- To maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- To be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about the marketplace and competitive landscape.
- To be responsible for maintaining existing customer database through regular sales visits or telesales.
- To expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- To ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- To serve as the single point of communication between key customers and internal teams
- To resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- To play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- To prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to management team using key account metrics
- Proven experience as a business development executive or key account executive
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field