Key Account Manager
Justlogin (Myanmar) Co., Ltd is a leader in providing online HR applications such as Payroll, Leave Management and Time & Attendance. We are looking for a well-qualified, talented and experienced
individual to join our expanding development team in the role of Key Account Manager.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells company’s product by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Handling Onboarding Process, providing customer supports and giving training and information to customer about company’s product.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information of the potential customers and customers.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Review own aim and the performance at exceeding targets
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- At least 3 years experiences in B2B sales
- University Graduate (Preferred BBM,BBA with strong sales knowledge with Sales & Marketing Diploma Holders).
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning,
- Perform job independently, Motivation for Sales
- Strong Business-related Knowledge
- Good knowledge of Networking is required.
- Monday to Friday (8:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
Type of Business
- Technology Firm specializing in Human Resource Management Systems
Working at Justlogin
Justlogin is Headquartered in Singapore with 20 years of experience in raising employees’ quality of life through HR Cloud software solutions and turning it into a reality. We are looking out for innovative & enthusiastic team players to join our growing team in Myanmar. As a team, we work hard together and celebrate our achievements with monthly awards and prizes. We look forward to you joining us in this exciting phase of growth coupled with our fun loving colleagues in our Myanmar Office.