Duties and Responsibilities
(1) Research and analyze market area for promoting and selling company’s products to the public.
(2) Deliver training on loan product, policy and procedure to customers or communities.
(3) Build and maintain good relationship with colleagues, customers, local authorities and other stakeholders.
(4) Implement target plan distributed by loan supervisor or branch manager.
(5) Perform data collection, validation and appraisal to all loan applicants before recommending for approval.
(6) Help clients to complete loan application and loan agreement than explain them to make sure that they are well understand of all clauses in those documents especially loan agreement.
(7) Perform loan monitoring, reviewing and solve problem related to default loans.
(8) Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
(1) Any graduates, diploma/certificate in accounting/finance are preferred.
(2) Working experience in related field.
(3) Problem solving skill.
(4) Knowledge of customer and personal service.
(5) Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization.
(6) Computer literate.
(7) Good at English Language