1) Safeguard the company's interests and strictly abide by the company's rules and regulations.
2) Work under the leadership of the department manager.
3) Assist the manager to implement the relevant decisions, intentions and instructions of the general manager and the deputy general manager.
4) Be responsible for the affairs of the storage and transportation department together with the department manager.
5) Assist department managers to carry out personnel management and organization control, establish regulations and implement them.
6) Coordinate the up-down and horizontal relations to ensure the smooth progress of the company's railway and automobile transportation.
7) Regularly check the handover records, analyze the work, and take effective measures in time to improve work efficiency.
8) Coordinate the relationship with foreign units, including railway bureaus, automobile transportation companies and other units to ensure the normal operation of the work.
9) Timely check that the data records of the teams are correct and perfect, analyze the working status of each team, and take effective measures in time to improve the efficiency.
10) Put forward reasonable suggestions and continuously improve the logistics process.
11) Punish and educate those who violate the management system.
12) Compile the operation SOP and provide the training.
13) Responsible for food safety inspection and rectification of the workshop.