The Role for Machine Maintenance
- Scheduling for maintenance of M&E systems and production machinery
- Provide all equipment and services are operated and maintained in following to requirements and specifications
- Responsible to maintaining and troubleshooting production equipment
- Take care for the cleaning and minor maintenance of the equipment
- Apply new technology, innovative solutions to improve workflows and maintenance works
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or Electrical engineering is required.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Must have good communication in English and interpersonal skill.
- Having a good knowledge of electronics productivity and maintenance standards
The Role for Workplace Safety & Health
1. Responsible to achieve the target that set by H3SE Department Head and Project Director/ Manager
2. Conduct HSE Induction Training, Tool-box Meeting to analyze the accident and incident happened within past week/ month, and prepare Minutes with photo evidence
3. Conduct rehearsal / practice for emergency response plan and fire drill demonstration at project site by involving all employees and other site personnel
4. Inspect the suitability, completeness, and correctness of the use of Safety Symbols/ Signboards/ Notices/ Warnings/ Cautions announced at different working areas
5. Oversee the analyze accident reports and evaluate injury case studies of the projects
6. Inspect unsafe condition of working environment which leads to be occurred any accident or any unexpected incident that can significantly impact on HSE rules
7. Execute Occupational Safety & Health plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
8. Responsible for H3SE Department monthly and weekly report
9. Performs other duties as assigned by H3SE Department Head and Project Director/ Manager
1. University Degree with related field experience not less than 4-year
2. Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
3. Excellent negotiation, leadership and communication skills
4. Verbal and written communication skill in English