Manager (Car Subscription/Rental)
- Increasing Sales. Primary duty is handling sales.
- Product Offering. Research and offer desirable car models to customers
- Price Setting. Research and develop attractive prices for both company and customers.
- Create and Implementing Marketing Strategy.
- Create and Implementing Sales Tactical and Promotions.
- Develop attractive and rewarding sales incentive.
- Customer Service. Ensure all staff provide excellent customer service.
- Resolving Customer Issues. Handle customer complaints and resolve issues that are beyond the scope of the line level staff.
- Website Maintenance & Enhancement. Ensure car subscription website is operating as expected, and enhance new features.
- Inventory management. Ensure inventory are well stored and maintained.
- Sales & Financial Analysis and Reporting. Provide management with weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports.
- Develop new products and services. Enhance service offering and challenge status quo.
- Human Resource. Ensure there are sufficient
staff, and they meet necessary expectation.
- Lead and guide the sales team to meet the company long term objectives by keeping the team focused on new business opportunities and removing internal and external obstacles that will allow the team to be successful.
- Any Bachelor Degree Holder, preferred Diploma in Sales, Customer Relationship, and Business Management
- Minimum 3 years of work experience incar rental business as a manager
- Proficiency in Computer Literacy
- Very Good Communication in English Four Skills
- Strong Leadership Capability