Duties & Responsibilities
· Analyze the data from all departments and support General Manager for strategic and business planning.
· Analyze results and set up reports including respective conclusions, ideas and general guidance.
· Liaise with management to resolve and validate requirements for changes to business process, policies and information systems.
· Communicate and collaborate with HOD/ Management for business needs and overall organization needs.
· Conduct operational functions for business planning and procedures.
· Conduct market survey or research if require.
· Perform other duties assigned by General Manager.
· Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
Skills & Competencies (Requirement)
· Any Degree Holder who has strong knowledge and experiences in business management and operation management field
· Age under 40 year
· At least (5) years experiences in related field.
· Ability to prioritize and work independently under pressure at any challenging situations
· Strong interpersonal skills which able to build and maintain relationships with other staffs at all levels and
able to work well with wide range of people from different parts
· Excellent in data analyzing, record-keeping, reporting and problem solving
· Good command of English Four Skills
· Excellent in Microsoft Office Package
· Professionalism, integrity, honesty, reliability passion for work, and accountability
. Adaptable to company’s culture, policies and procedures
. Able to travel if necessary ( Driving license is advantageous )
Working Hours - 09:00 Am to 05:30 Pm
Holidays - Sunday and Gazette Holidays
Salary - Negotiable