- Actively manage & lead FX Front side dealing desk & able to manage FX positions based on internal reports.
- Able to follow up real time FX interbank markets execute the deals timely.
- Must be able to assign FX rates based on the changes of market price action
- To help Treasury Division Develop a robust and loyal core customer base by building relatioships with key decision-makers to grow business in line with and to understand customer needs.
- To maintain a high standard of customer service in order to increase Bank's market shares vis-a-vis existing customers and enlarging the customer base.
- To keep abreast of the latest market development, Competitors tactical mapping and market intelligence.
- Help/ guide the client in completing the transaction (TT, internal transfer, trade trx).
- Support Service unit on Foreign Exchange matters/ complaints, (e.g. wrong fx rate dealing)
- Conclude the Treasury deals (sale or purchase currencies) with clients on phone.
- To support marketing activity of the defined product offering i.e.in Spot and Forward to clients and enhance the business turnover and profitability.
- Take inward calls to guide various sales channels for Foreign Exchange Transactions of Bank's clients.
- Keep track of FX Sales performance on-going basis and perform ad hoc task of Treasury FX Head.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Sales & Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Excellent personality, self-motivated and proactive
- Well organized, team-work oriented and work well with under pressure are required
- Prior Experience in Forex dealing would be an advantage.
- Experienced in trading, sales & relationship building process.
- Driven & Self-motivated individual who has passion to excel in sales.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- MS Office & Strong IT knowledge.
Career Level - Experienced
Years of Exp - 3 years and above in FX Managerial position