· Responsible by HR section for performance, KPI and other general affairs.
· Responsible by strategic HR management by preparation and implementation the annual HR plan to support the organization’s strategic objectives.
· Formulating policies related to people management, attraction, deployment and development to build a positive and performance –oriented culture in the company.
· Implementing performance evaluation and key performance indicator (KPI) process for all companies,
· Implementing SOP procedure and knowledge in ISO, GMP and HACCP.
· Any Graduate and certificate (or) diploma in related will be an advantage.
· Age between in (30 ~40) years old.
· Must have minimum (5) years in related field and prefer experience in Manufacturing process.
· Understanding of Myanmar Labour Laws.
· Must have strong communication and negotiation skill.
· Must have skill in leadership and interpersonal.