- Collaboration with Sales and Marketing Manager, together with product manager
- Managing assigned geographic area or product line to maximize the sales revenue and to meet the corporate objective
- Coaching Myanmar Sales Team and create sales strategies and yearly, monthly sales plan.
- Leading the medical channel marketing activities (domestic and international)
- Enhancing and supporting the team to enlist in tender list
- Meeting and discussion with Trade sales team sharing sales plan and increase outlet coverage
-Strong leadership skill
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, Medical Science or related field
- Higher Degree in MBA, Marketing or Management is preferable.
- Experience more than 2 years in sales management level in pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in Orthopedic, Rheumatology and Ophthalmic field is an advantage.
- Experience multi-national, pharmaceutical company field is an advantage.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Presentation Skills
- Able to travel frequently (domestic and abroad)
- Able to work under pressure.