Summary of Responsibility Scope:
Manager of Quantity Survey & Cost Control Department is responsible to support mso-bidi-language:MY">General Manager and Deputy General Manager of Quantity Survey & Cost Control Department, Director of Design &Engineering Department and Management Committee in ensuring profitability management of projects by providing with analysis on direct cost usage of the project, analysis on over design which increased the direct cost of the project and analysis on claimable additional works as Variation Orders from client.Manager of QSCC Dept also is responsible in providing guidance to his team members in acting as member of vendor selection committee, providing work rate sand norms to Procurement Dept and Project Managers in order to reduce risk on
company and manage profitability of Projects.
- B.E. (EP)/ AGTI (EP)
- Age - 38 years and above
- Must have strong KSAs (Knowledge, Skill, Ability) in Quantity Survey of Power & Telecom Infrastructure Projects.
- Minimum 10 years experiences in Related Field.
- Prefer who has experiences in Infrastructure Developing Project related with Power & Telecom sectors
- Must be computer literate and able to communicate in English Language (Business Level)
- Must – Excellent English Language Proficiency & IT Literate
- Able to Travel, Frequent Site visit, Site Stay if neccessary
- Must – Strong Communication Skills, Good Interpersonal Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, Good Presentation Skill
- More prefer who value Accountability, Responsibilities and Taking ownership
- Valuing completed works to verify for payments to sub-contractors as requested by Procurement team
- Able to manage all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects. They are responsible to involve in costing preparations, work estimate preparation, Quantities identification and verification when responding bid invitation from customers, perform strategic role in seeking to minimize the cost of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.