- Information gathering regarding all planning, zoning, and regulation requirements.
- Lease negotiation, agreement, license, etc.
- with property owners.
- Preparing and ensuring all necessary zoning applications and documentation are complete, including written site description, justification for site, plans and sketches, maps and photos.
- Provide site acquisition services and manage project deliverables and plan progression.
- Process and manage vendor purchase orders/deliverables/milestones, leasing, drawings, zoning, building permits and regulatory.
- Maintain schedules, budgets, process leases, zoning applications, permit requests and related payments.
- Bachelor’s degree related with applied position.
- (Master’s degree preferable)
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 5 to 8 years in related fields.
- Experience in site acquisition and/or real estate for wireless operators strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of site acquisition processes, leasing, and zoning terminology
- Good understanding of municipal leasing / licensing process
- Provides candidate-specific recommendations for leasing and land use viability
- Reviews title reports for ownership, encumbrances, easements, etc, and provides recommendation for leasing viability
- Reviews drawings for compliance with jurisdictional, regulatory and landlord requirements
- Demonstrated expertise in zoning and permitting
Deadline : 15/1/2021