Good Brother Group of Companies is
looking for aManagement Level in Agriculture
· As a member of the GBS managing Board, the one of MANAGEMENT LEVEL in Agriculture is jointly responsible for GBS’s corporate strategy and direction. In addition, the one of MANAGEMENT LEVEL is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing an innovative Agriculture strategy with a clear focus on advisory work, knowledge networking and evidence-based advocacy;
- Overseeing implementation of Agriculture programmes in all GBS country operations;
- Representing GBS as a global player in the Agriculture sector;
- Ensuring outstanding results and a high level of quality in our Agriculture programmes;
- Overseeing the composition and strengthening the capabilities of our global staff;
- Monitoring and steering financial performance for the Agriculture sector.
- Leading National Sales Manager and operations for whole country.
- Proven track record in Agriculture in a competitive context;
- Strong network and visibility with all Management level that relevant to GBS and the
- Agriculture sector, including a proven track record in resource mobilization;
- Seasoned managerial skills, including a minimum of 10 years of experience in senior multidisciplinary management positions;
- Proven ability to create a high-performing environment for staff to flourish and deliver;
- Exemplary entrepreneurship and leadership skills, with a passion for impact in poverty reduction;
- High level of integrity and credible player in development.
- 10+ years’ experience with Management Level and 5 years’ experience with Management Level in Agriculture.
- Master’s degree in agricultural is more preferred.
- Experience developing and expanding multi-faceted research programs, including a
demonstrated ability to develop
strategy for, resource, and manage complex projects with
multiple activity streams being realized under tight deadlines.
- Substantial and demonstrable familiarity with key US and international foreign policy
institutions and processes public and private.
- Proven track record of fundraising, including securing six and seven figure contributions,
ability to initiate and steward investments from philanthropic leaders,
- Experience managing staff, budgets, and fundraising plans/timelines
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and topics clearly, thoroughly, and succinctly.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a management team, lead a team of dedicated individuals, and maintain collegial working relationships with staff members at all levels.
Creativity, flexibility, and problem-solving; thrives in fast-paced and dynamic environment.