1. Develop marketing and distribution strategies in line with the company’s objectives.
2. Able to generate marketing strategies based on market trends.
3. Developing sales action plans and monitor sales performance.
4. Plan and implement advertising, promotional campaigns for each product.
5. Manage and co-ordinate marketing activities
6. Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies.
7. Monitoring competitor activities.
8. Reporting to the Management as required.
1. Female (1) post
2. Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
3. A Master's / Diploma in marketing or business administration is an advantage.
4. Minimum 5 years’ experience in related positions.
5. Must be goal-oriented, flexible, and creative.
6. Good knowledge of current marketing trends.
7. Good leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
8. Able to travel and ability to work under pressure.