Job Summary & Purposes
The Marketing Communications manager will be responsible for developing and directing the creation and implementation of marketing and communication strategies in order to effectively promote the company and its products Will proactively develop and enhance the corporatebrand and image;determine the mix of tactics, market activities and communication materials to strategically position the company with target markets;work collaboratively with other departments, and provide strategic guidance on marketing planning and implementation to the company business units.The Marketing Communications manager will work at both poles of their job title as well as where marketing and communications duties intersect. The marketing management side of the job may involve the development and refinement of marketing goals, promotional activities and branding consultation with assigned business units within CB Bank's segmentation. Directing market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities is another marketing job duty.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, propose and execute short/ long-term marketing plans,
marketing support, goals, strategies, direction, and analysis budget and
financial planning assessment.
- Work collaboratively with team to create and manage integrated marketing strategies. Serves as the principle interface between the marketing and the business division.
the Consumer Habits and insights on their journey to consuming
financial product/services in Myanmar. Basic understanding of Consumer
Decision Journey planning. Have a good understand of the Myanmar media
landscape and how consumer uses (or consume) media channels.
closely with ATL, BTL, agency, design, digital, events, and other
marketing teams to in the execution of the value proposition.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing methods, costs, and results. Recommends solutions to improve those methods.
- Establishes performance benchmarks and ensures adherence to implementation plan and timelines.
- Manage and Monitors marketing budgets. Reviews vendor quotes and negotiates contracts under the supervision and the guidance of the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Preparing proposal and reports on ongoing campaigns with various stake holders.
- May be assigned any other tasks by the direct superior.
- Executes reliably all tasks assigned and reports in a timely, truthful and accurate manner.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Previous banking experience is desirable.
- A minimum of three year's experience in a marketing division or agency or related position is desired.
- Achievement of a bachelor's degree in a business- related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- English is preferred.
- Develop, propose and execute short/ long-term marketing plans, marketing support, goals, strategies, direction, and analysis budget and financial planning assessment.