· Liaising and networking with colleagues and outsourced services
· Supporting department head in sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press-local, regional and national publications
· Managing the production of marketing materials
· Liaising with designers and publishers
· Organizing photo shoots
· Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
· Supporting department head in organizing events, and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
· Responsibility for using the marketing tools such as Facebook page, Linkedin and Website.
· Any graduate, should hold a diploma/master in marketing management
· At least 2-year working experience in Marketing and event planning fields
· Must be familiar with the medical fields
· Must have good communication skill, interpersonal skill, active to learn
· Upper intermediate in English 4 skill
· Good understanding of the nature of marketing
· Ability to work under pressure
· Able to travel