- Assist to Marketing Manager for proposal the Country Strategy, and Marketing Plans;
- Assist to Marketing Manager for the Country Net Sales, Gross Margins, and Marketing Cost Centre;
- Assist to Marketing Manager for the Marketing Mix: Product Management including New Product Development, Positioning/Price Management, Proposing Place/Channel Strategy, and Promotions;
- Assist to Marketing Manager for Promotions encompasses Consumer Promotions, Trade Promotions, ATL/BTL, 360 Degree Communications, and Brand Building / Activations;
- Supporting the sales team in attaining sales order taking and customer responses processes.
- Preparing proposals, agreements, sales and agents reports, and presentations
- Gathering monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis from sale teams
- Updating the status of sales order in the database or computer.
- Coordinating and responding to all requests of internal sales meetings.
- Coordinate with Marketing and assist sales team in the implementation of sales activities / tools as prepared by the department
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related.
- Excellent inter personal, communcation, self motivate and presentation skills.
- To be pro-active, able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work hard & can work independently without close supervision.
- To be able to manage multiple tasks and accountable.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Demonstrate ability to work successfully in a team-oriented environment/matrix structure and quickly adapt to the company culture.
- Ability to use computer such as MS Power Point, MS Word, Ms Excel, E-mail, Internet.
- Basic command in spoken and written English.