What you will do:
- Oversee, manage and execute daily marketing operation across all touch points.
- Develop cross-channel annual marketing strategy and plan, based on the business objectives and translate to actionable campaigns and activities.
- Establish a key tone of voice and ensure brand voice consistency across all content assets.
- Define the annual budget and budget revisions for marketing and social strategy.
- Manage content across the entirety of the brand and communicate the brand effectively – overseeing content strategy for all uses incl. Social media, editorial, website, e-commerce, newsletters, blogs, and special projects.
Develop, execute and maintain/own seasonal content calendars, including the 360 communications calendar and social media calendars.
- Manage and assess performance of paid social media acquisition campaigns to inform future strategy across all marketing channels. (inc, email, paid social, goodle ads, PR and social media - Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok and other social platforms.)
- Build a CRM strategy and ensure the effective and efficient implementation of CRM campaigns.
Work closely with influencers and influencer or PR agencies to maintain communications with influencers on brand social channels and for social amplification of each campaign execution.
- Analyse campaign performance and drive marketing reporting by developing key metrics and internal reports. Conduct data analysis to drive key insights that can inform marketing strategy and guide future campaigns.
Recruit, motivate, develop, coach and evaluate the team members to achieve targets. Lead the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback and empowering the team to be their best.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing activities.
- Perform market, trends and competitive analysis and monitor best practices in the market quarterly.
- Monitor and analyse sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns with sale team to increase sales.
Responsible for meeting brand objectives, annual revenue goals, engagement and additional KPIs.
- Complete any duties assigned by AVP and COO on time.
- Self-motivated team leader with positive “Can Do” attitude.
- Minimum 5 years overall experience in marketing and social media;
Be passionate about digital technologies;
- Have sensibility towards fashion
Good understanding of retail KPIs, CRM and marketing metrics;
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics – core understanding of website traffic and online customer engagement metrics;
Excellent leadership, communication and team management skills;
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills with commercial awareness;
Highly organized and driven with meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to multitasks, deadline-driven and result-driven mid-set, with solid organizational and time-management skills;
Fluency in English and Burmese - written and oral;
Strong consumer mind-set and sharp analytical skills are required