DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• During the period of M&E system development, work closely with M&E manager and learn feedbacks and upgrade
• Once guideline is upgraded, train staff and make sure all staff are regularly trained / updated on any changes, as
relevant to their position.
• Keeps an up-to-date version of the monitoring guidelines and disseminates across the program team as relevant.
• Keep program data for completeness, validity, consistency, integrity and confidentiality in transferring from service
delivery level, Intermediate level to MIS level.
• Develops and maintain a data monitoring schedule for reporting system; monitoring visits in association with the
• Ensure LPK databases security and transactions in stable state.
• Responds to ad-hoc information and preparation to assist head of the unit.
• Program data verification at the intermediate level and Assists to perform RDQA periodically in secondary city
• Ensures relevant LPK program data is entered in the central MIS in accordance with M&E guideline. Compiles
and provides relevant program information for reporting in assisting head of unit, e.g., pictures, success stories.
• Assists M&E manager to generate reports, analyze data and respond to program queries.
• Prepare program information for publicizing on media and Internal release.
• Processing research study as assigned by head of unit.
• Translation of documents for program purpose. (English to Myanmar vice versa)
• Any degree in studies related to data/information management or proven skills on communication
• Minimum 2 years’ experiences and proven skills in program planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting
including in development of program monitoring and evaluation plans, narrative reports and indicator tracking
• Must have understanding the professional knowledge on program monitoring, statistical data management,
• Demonstrated good in oral and written English language; Burmese language proficiency required.
• Ability to work with a high standard of accuracy and quality.
• Must be able to manage time effectively to meet tasks assigned by head of unit.
• Organizational skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Proactive, self-sufficient problem-solving action orientation is essential.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment